« این رویداد را با دوستان خود به اشتراک بگذارید »
فراخوان هفدهمین جشنواره بینالمللی فیلم مستند «فلاهرتینا» روسیه سال 2017 منتشر شد.
■ مهلت: 20 اردیبهشت 1396 ■
آلبرشت دورر، هنرمند دوره رنسانس گفته است: «هرچقدر کار شما بیشتر شبیه زندگی واقعی باشد، بهتر به نظر میرسد». این تعبیر، موجزترین بیان مفهوم زیبایی شناسی فستیوال فیلم Flahertiana است. این جشنواره در آغاز دهه نود میلادی آغاز به کار کرده است و از 15 تا 21 سپتامبر 2017 در شهر پرم روسیه برگزار میشود.
هزینه شرکت در مسایقه
شرکت در این جشنواره رایگان است.
برندگان این مسابقه در بخشهای زیر جایزه دریافت میکنند:
جایزه بزرگ بهترین فیلم مستند جشنواره
جایزه کشف موضوعات و قهرمانان جدید
جایزه راه حل هنری بدیع
جایزه ملی هیئت داوران به بهترین فیلم روسی
جایزه مخاطبان به کارگردان که از طریق رای گیری عمومی انتخاب میشود و فقط به فیلمهای برنامه بخش الملل داده میشود.
جایزه بهترین فیلم دانشجویی
در صورت نیاز به ترجمه فارسی جزئیات فراخوان، عضویت ویژه خود را از طریق لینک http://festivart.ir/vip فعال کنید و سپس تقاضای خود را برای https://telegram.me/honarpazhouh در میان بگذارید تا خبر برای مترجم ارسال شود. با عضویت ویژه، علاوه بر این فراخوان، به مدت دو ماه به همه خبرهای ویژه دسترسی خواهید داشت. قبل از فعال کردن عضویت ویژه، قوانین وبسایت را در لینک http://www.festivart.ir/terms مطالعه کنید.
The XVII International Documentary Film Festival Flahertiana will take place in Perm, Russia, from 15 to 21 September, 2017.
International Competition is a basic part of the festival film program.
Documentaries that develop the cinematography aesthetics first introduced by Robert Flaherty in his masterpiece Nanook of the North enter the competition.
Within «Flahertiana-2017» the following events are held along with the main competition program:
– National Competition «Russian Flahertiana», the winner of which is determined based on National Competition Jury voting.
– Student Films Competition, the winner of which is determined based on Student Films Competition Jury voting.
– Special programs devoted to cinematography of different countries, to film festivals, directors, and social problems;
– Workshops, theoretic discussions, seminars, discussion panels.
How to submit your film?
To submit your film, please:
– fill in the Entry form (find it on our website);
– send a link to watch online or download the preview of your film to the official festival e-mail email@example.com or 2 DVD (PAL) preview copies to the postal address of the festival direction.
Film preview copies should have English subtitles or voice-over. The festival does not charge any fees for entry. All postal/shipping expenses are to be paid by the entrants, as well as all other expenses incurred, such as insurance, etc.
In order to protect the copies during transportation, please, provide proper packaging.
The Entry form and the preview link (or 2 DVD copies) must be sent to the Festival office no later than May 10th, 2017 (date of the mailing is determined by the postmark).
General Festival Screening Requirements
Films should be released after January 1st, 2016.
Films to be selected for competition may be of any length except super-short (less than 7 minutes);
Film copy provided should be with English subtitles in international format *.SRT
The Festival accepts the screening copies on BD-R, DCP. Digital media can be in the following formats: mp4, m2ts, mkv with SD or HD quality.
If a film does not meet all listed requirements, it may not be included into competition program.
Film preview copies submitted to the Selection Commission are not returned to the entrants.
More detailed technical requirements will be sent to the participants of the competition programs in a separate file by e-mail.
Selection Commission headed by the Chairman selects documentaries that participate in all program sections. Deadline for applications is May 10th, 2017. In case a film has been selected, the Festival notifies the applicant, director, producer and distributor of the fact after July 1st, 2017.
Once the film has been selected, the following materials should be sent to the IDFF before July 15th, 2017:
– three stills (full-colour) (not less than 300 dpi);
– a photo of director (full-colour) (not less than 300 dpi);
– film publicity material;
– film trailer;
– English subtitles in international format *.SRT;
– Dialogue list in Russian or English with the timecode.
If a documentary has been selected the Festival has the right to:
– use three minutes from the documentary for broadcasting or other purposes associated with the film and Festival promotion;
– use film trailer for promotion of the film or the festival
– use the publicity material to promote the film and the Festival;
– keep DVD copies of selected documentaries in its archive for non-commercial screening or educational purposes.
– if the film wins one or several nominations the Festival has the right for one additional screening of this film in the weekend next to the Closing Ceremony.
Festival does not pay screening fee for films in competition.
The Festival prefers to receive the screening copies by having them uploaded on its FTP server or downloading the film in HQ from the internet resource chosen by the participant.
The Festival should receive tangible media (DCP or BD-R) with the screening copies by August 10th, 2017. If the film copy, as well as other materials, are not received by the Festival direction on time, the Festival has the right to expel the film from the competition.
In case the Festival direction wants to use a film for press-preview the IDFF managers will get in touch with the right owners.
Film copies will be returned to filmmakers within four weeks after the Festival.
The cost of screening copy transport to the Festival office is the responsibility of the applicant. The IDFF takes care of all charges associated with the copy return.
Insurance for shipping of films to the Festival is the entire responsibility of the participants.
The Festival covers transport costs and costs of three-day stay in Perm of directors whose documentaries have been selected for the international competition. The above includes travel of a director to Perm and back, hotel accommodation.
Directors of films included into competition should inform the Festival direction on dates of his/her stay in Perm by August 10th, 2017.
Free accreditation for the Festival is provided to nonresident representatives of cinematographical society who work with film production and distribution.
Anyone who wants to attend the Festival must fill out the accreditation form on the festival website. The IDFF will contact you to coordinate on accommodation conditions, hotel charges, dates of stay and Festival schedule.
International Jury Awards:
– Grand Prix for «The Best Documentary» — «Big Golden Nanook» and 250,000 rub.* (to film director)
– Award for «Discovery of New Subjects and New Heroes» — «Silver Nanook» and 75,000 rub.* (to film director)
– Award for «Original Artistic Solution» — «Silver Nanook» and 75,000 rub.* (to film director)
FIPRESCI Jury awards «Little Silver Nanook» and FIPRESCI Diploma.
National Competition Jury Award for the best film of «Russian Flahertiana» program — «Small Golden Nanook» and 25,000 rub. (to film director).
Student Films Competition Jury awards for the Best Student Film and 20,000 (to film director)
Audience Award is awarded to film director, who is selected by public voting throughout the festival. (Only international competition program movies can be selected).
Organizing Committee Award is given to director of the film taking part in the National Competition «Russian Flahertiana».
*- Prize money is paid in rubles, dollars or euros (as winners decide).
Participation in the Festival envisages that all clauses of the above Regulations are to be fully met. In case of disputes, Russian version of the Regulations will prevail.
You can send the film copies to the IDFF Selection Commission:
to Alina Stabrovskaya «FLAHERTIANA»
Pionerskaya Street, 17, 614039, Perm, Russia
Tel/fax: (342) 241-38-02 (for Russian speaking applicants)
Mob.: + 7 912 068 16 29 (for English speaking applicants)
Festival team is ready to answer all your questions!
🗓 برای اطلاع از جدیدترین رویدادهای هنر و فرهنگ، همراه گالری لیلیت باشید